Before and After School Club
We offer wraparound care in the mornings before school and after school.
All bookings need to be made in advance via Scopay (our online payment system) so we can plan staffing resources and ensure we have available space, however you do not need to book a place for Early Birds if you wish to drop off at 8.30am.
The children are involved in a range of activities.
- Breakfast Club 7.30am – 8.45am £4.00
- Early Birds 8.30am – 8.45am £1.00 (pay on arrival)
After School Club
- 3.15pm – 4.30pm £4.00
- 3.15 – 5.30pm £8.00
- Late collection after 5.30pm will incur an additional £4 fee.
The prices are for children from Reception to Y6.
Please speak to the school office regarding requirements for nursery children.
- All bookings should be made online via Scopay https://www.scopay.com/Middleforth
- Please book as early as possible as places cannot be automatically guaranteed due to the staff ratios.
- Bookings cannot be made via Scopay on the day.
- Emergency bookings ‘on the day’ can only be made by calling the school office if places area available, however, there must be credit on the account
- To contact the after school club when the office has closed please call 07922 422461. (This number is not for making bookings).
- Cancellations must be made online via Scopay https://www.scopay.com/Middleforth by removing the original booking
- Cancellations must be made more than 24 hours in advance to not incur a charge, due to resources being put in place.
- It is not possible to cancel or make bookings on Scopay on the day and bookings cannot be cancelled or refunded retrospectively
- If you do not need a session please cancel your place as soon as possible as there may be other children waiting for a place
- If your child is representing school at an after school event please ensure you cancel your child’s place online
- All services must be paid for in advance.
- If you have not yet registered to use the online payment system, please contact the school office for registration details and a link code. This can be sent by email.
- Payments can be also be made through a childcare provider online payment scheme.
- You may be eligible for tax free childcare through Gov.uk where you’ll set up an online childcare account for your child. For every £8 you pay into this account, the government will pay an additional £2 to use to pay for your wrap around care. To find out more click here.
**Please read the Breakfast and After School Club Information document for terms and conditions below.**
Where do I drop my child off for Breakfast Club or collect from After School Club?
Parents / Carers should collect their child from the school hall. All children should be signed out when they are collected with the time they leave.
Who can collect your child?
- Those contacts that you have designated as being able to collect from After School Club.
- If you or one of the designated contacts are unable to collect your child for any reason, please contact the school office on 01772 746024 to advise who will be collecting your child. A password will be issued to you which you must give to the person collecting your child.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak to either Mrs Pilkington or Mrs Partington.
Out of School Club Manager
Breakfast Club Lead: Miss Wharton
Out of School Assistants
Miss R Wharton