Deputy Headteacher Vacancy
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to work alongside our new Headteacher in moving our school towards becoming an outstanding school.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record as an outstanding practitioner
- Is passionate about ensuring every child in our school reaches their highest potential
- Has the ability and passion to help our school further raise standards and progress in all aspects of teaching and learning
- Will uphold and develop our strong Christian ethos and show a clear commitment to education and worship in a Church of England school
We will offer you:
- A welcoming school where everyone feels valued and secure and encouraged to reach their full potential
- A dedicated and motivated teaching staff and governing body who are committed to building on our high standards of behaviour and achievement
- Well behaved, confident and happy learners
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
The successful candidate will have a teaching commitment, initially in KS2
Closing date: Friday 29th September 2017 (noon)
Shortlisting: Wednesday 4th October 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 17th October and Wednesday 18th October 2017
In this school, the welfare of the child is paramount. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Further details regarding our Child Protection policy can be found in the attached documents.
If successful you will be required to apply to the Disclosure and Barring Service for a 'disclosure'.
The post you are applying for is covered by the Rehabilitation of Offenders (Exceptions) Act 1974 - details of any criminal record spent or unspent should be sent to the chair of governors at school address by the closing date.
As a Lancashire County Council establishments, we operate a Smoke-free Policy.
Completed applications should be addressed to the Headteacher and sent direct to the school. Alternatively, applications can be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applications will be acknowledged on receipt.
Candidates are encouraged to visit the school at one of the following sessions:-
Tuesday 19th September at 3.30pm
Thursday 21st September at 1.30pm
Monday 25th September at 3.30pm
Wednesday 27th September at 1.30pm
To make an appointment please contact Mrs Lynch, School Business Manager on 01772 746024.
Please click here for further details