Please find below, statutory information which all maintained schools are required to publish to comply with The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 No 1124
School Contact Details
- Please click on 'Contact Us' for this information.
Middleforth CE Primary School is a voluntary controlled school. Lancashire County Council is the admissions authority for community and voluntary controlled schools. Please click on the links below for more information on applying for a place at Middleforth:-
- Lancashire County Council Admissions (webpage)
Find out more details about the admission criteria and process in the following document:
- Information for parents 2017 to 2018 (PDF 1.21 MB)
You also need to read the admissions policy booklet relevant to this area:
- Preston, South Ribble, Chorley, West Lancashire (PDF 107 MB)
These arrangements were determined by the cabinet member for children, young people and schools on 8th February 2016 following a consultation on the proposed arrangements.
- Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills on the Ofsted website.
- Most up to date Ofsted Report
Link to Ofsted
Exam and Assessment Results
Key Stage 2 (end of primary school) Results
- The school's most recent key stage 2 results as published by the Secretary of State can be found in the School Performance Tables published on the Department for Education's website. Please click here to access this information.
- KS2 Results 2016
Key Stage 1 Results and Phonics
- Please click here to access information regarding the school curriculum for:
Key stage 1
Key stage 2
- English including phonics and reading schemes used in Key Stage 1
- If you require any further information regarding any aspects of the curriculum please contact the school office
- The measures determined by the headteacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by headteacher of behaviour policy). Please click here for a copy of the school behaviour policy.
School Complaints Procedure
- Should you have any reason to make a complaint to the school please click here for our Complaints Procedure.
- Should you wish to make a complaint regarding a child with special educational needs, the procedure can be found in the SEN Information Report
- The amount of the school's allocation from the Pupil Premium grant for this academic year with details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent can be found by clicking on the link below. Details of how the previous academic year's allocation was spent, and the effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils at the school in respect of whom grant funding was allocated can be found by clicking on the link below.
- 2016 2017 Pupil Premium
- 2015 2016 Pupil Premium
PE and Sport Premium.
We receive PE and sport premium funding annually.
Please click here for information on the following
- The amount of funding received this academic year
- A full breakdown of how this has been allocated
- The effect of the premium on pupils' PE and sport participation and attainment
- How we will ensure these improvements are sustainable
Special Educational Needs (SEN) and Disability Information
The following report provides details of our policy for pupils with special educational needs.
- Please click here to read the SEN Information Report
More information can be found in the 'Local Offer' which gives children and young people with special educational needs or disabilities and their families information about what support services are available
- Please click here to read the SEN and Disability local offer provided at Middleforth
Information regarding admissions for children with special needs can be found at the top of this page under Admission Arrangements.
The school is covered by the public sector equality duty in the Equality Act 2010.
- Please click here to read the school's Single Equality Policy
Governors' Information and Duties
Please click here for structure and responsibilities of the governing body and committees.
For further information about each governor's business interests, financial interests and their roles in other schools please click here
Charging and Remissions Policy
- The school's charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996(a). Please click here for details.
Values and ethos
- Please click on 'Values and Ethos' for this information.
- We support British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs. We believe that this approach fully complements our Christian ethos as a Church of England Primary School. Please click here for more information.
The following policies are available to view
Requests for copies
A paper copy of the information on the school website can be provided on request.